Sunday, February 1, 2009

1 FEB 2009

what a very tiring day today...started 5.00 a.m, i started driving from KADOK (kb) to Gua Musang...at 630a.m we reached there....my head felt spinning..so,i take 10 minutes to relax before going to school...

In school, there was a notice...co-curriculum meeting at 740a.m...the meeting ended at 820am

my class will start at 925a.m..so,before that i take chance to make a "radix coffee" and biscuit...i dont have appetite to take heavy meal that will make me difficut to walk to class..(Kwang3)

today i have 3 classes (6 periods)..marvellous...!!! you know what happened?....on the third class...i have no energy n voice anymore...my body trembling...n thanks God,..supposedly i ended my class on 125pm...luckily on 1pm there will be sport house meeting....^-^.....

At 4 pm...i have sport house activity.....i just slept for 30 minutes only....felt like to have a fever...

then,at 5 pm my friends ,mimi and Da n my father in -law went to the rent house...becoz we have to move from asrama...insyaAllah

then..after maghrib..i take a panadol n sleep......now..i just wake up....to do my lesson plan for tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jadik cekgu memang penat..sape kate senang..kan..kan...

Anonymous said...

salam.

don't worry about me.
may be Allah want give me the best of my choice.
thanks for helping me and my friend.