Wednesday, November 12, 2008

smk chiku 2, gua musang







assalamualaikum...

now i am in warden house,SMK CHIKU 2, GUA MUSANG. my dear hubby borrowed me his 3G for a while so that i am not bored at new place..

SMK CHIKU 2...not as my thought....the school is big....staff room is fully air cond..(uwa....better than STAR Klang)....the distance here from house is about 90 km...so,i will go back to my husband once a week...

my feeling being here for the first time was...what i can told here..i cried along the way to come here...my hubby was driving. so he did not notice me as i myself just want to release my feeling.
because i was posting alone here..no friends to discuss our assignment 4 weeks to be here...i told myself..be brave!!..

then i sms my parent separately..told my feeling..

what my father said : sabar! look forward.

my mother : xperlu sedih, seharusnya kena berbangga kerana dah dapat jd guru, ada peluang lain kali, kita mohon tukar. teruskan berdoa.

luckily..that time was still dark..so my hubby did not notice me...(malu ar)


ok...to be continued

4 comments:

Atif said...

oho..patient is the best friend when u apart from ur love one..of course ur hubby rite?hehe..orait Tie..gud luck!pray for me to get malacca as my new journey as a great teacher..insyaallah..

Adibah S said...

ingatkan dapat kat klate dapat dekat ngan hubby. Anyway As-Shobru minal iman...

Anonymous said...

hok aloh...dok ciku...nak2 ari boleh kelik..ade jalan.kawe dok pedalaman sarawak dulu..pengalaman kawe tengok cikgi tino hok ngandung...hubby dok semenanjung...nk g kucing chek pregnant kena naik bot ooo...kecian tengok..ari2 dok berendam air mata...boleh gak stay 1-2 tahun.kena ingin gini jah,kalu kita rasa susah,ramai lagi susah pada kita.

Anonymous said...

cikgu2 perlu bersyukur taw dapat ngajar kat smk ciku 2 nie.kalaulah lma kat sarawak atau dhantar kat sana macm mana??fikir2kanlah dan renunglah mereka yang berada kat sabah dan sarawak